Ellis Brooklyn SUN FRUIT Eau de Parfum
Forbidden fruit a flavor has That lawful orchards mocks; How luscious lies the pea within The pod that Duty locks! ― Emily Dickinson
Made in small batches in New York, each Ellis Brooklyn fragrance is paraben- free, phthalates-free and PETA certified vegan and cruelty-free. The fragrances are packaged in glass bottles from an Ecocert supplier, and the Bakelite caps are made without the use of petroleum or its byproducts. They are committed to sustainability, clean formulations and continued innovation in responsible fragrance sourcing and composition.
SUN FRUIT—Tan lines, bare skin and sun-warmed florals, SUN FRUIT eau de parfum is unapologetically heady, brazen and rich. A reinvention of the fruity floral, SUN FRUIT features a creamy and unexpected blend of fresh fig, bergamot, handpicked jasmine, cyclamen and vanilla. Addictive and aspirational, it’s the kind of scent that inspires vacation day dreams.
- Top: Fresh Fig, Bergamot, Plum Leaves, Pear
- Mid: Handpicked Jasmine, Cyclamen, Orris, Orange Blossom
- Dry: Amber, Vanilla Planifolia, Musks, Coconut
- Paraben-free, phthalates-free, cruelty-free and vegan
- Each fragrance is thoughtfully cared for from production start to finish.
- About the Bottle: This bottle is composed of glass and can be reused or recycled. Remove cap and any spray parts, including the dip tube. Rinse out glass portion and reuse or recycle.
- Bakelite Compression Cap: This cap is biodegradable and contains no petrochemicals.
- Made in the USA
1.7 oz / 50 ml
Alcohol Denat., Fragrance (Parfum), Water (Aqua/Eau), Citric Acid, Tetrahydroxypropyl Ethylene Diamine, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Citral, Citronellol, Coumarin,Farnesol, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool