Ellis Brooklyn BEE Eau De Parfum Travel Spray
“One day you finally knew what you had to do, and began” – Mary Oliver, The Journey
Made in small batches in New York, each Ellis Brooklyn fragrance is paraben- free, phthalates-free and PETA certified vegan and cruelty-free. The fragrances are packaged in glass bottles from an Ecocert supplier, and the Bakelite caps are made without the use of petroleum or its byproducts. They are committed to sustainability, clean formulations and continued innovation in responsible fragrance sourcing and composition.
BEE—Dripping with honey, warmed with dark rum, and loaded with the addictive notes of vanilla bean, sandalwood and cocoa absolute, BEE eau de parfum is the magical journey of finding and falling in love with yourself. It’s for those that love warm and spicy scents and the kind of fragrance where you can’t stop smelling yourself.
- Top: Dark Rum, Davana
- Mid: Honey (Vegan), Bran Absolute, Cinnamon
- Dry: Sandalwood, Vanilla Bean, Cocoa Absolute
- Paraben-free, phthalates-free, cruelty-free and vegan
- Each fragrance is thoughtfully cared for from production start to finish.
- About the Bottle: This bottle is composed of glass and can be reused or recycled. Remove cap and any spray parts, including the dip tube. Rinse out glass portion and reuse or recycle.
- Made in the USA
0.34 oz / 10 ml
Alcohol Denat., Fragrance (Parfum),alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Benzoate, Cinnamal, Citronellol, Coumarin, Eugenol, Limonene, Linalool