Ellis Brooklyn MYTH Eau de Parfum
Born from the idea of a game of telephone—how stories can change and morph as they are told and retold—MYTH is inspired by the idea of the urban myth.
Made in small batches in New York, each Ellis Brooklyn fragrance is paraben- free, phthalates-free and PETA certified vegan and cruelty-free. The fragrances are packaged in glass bottles from an Ecocert supplier, and the Bakelite caps are made without the use of petroleum or its byproducts. They are committed to sustainability, clean formulations and continued innovation in responsible fragrance sourcing and composition.
MYTH—The airy beauty of jasmine petals and tiger orchid meets the sexy, undeniable warmth of liquid musks and white cedarwood. It’s a sophisticated fragrance for the senses, for the gods and worthy of the myths it will create.
- Top: Bergamot, ambrette seeds, cassis
- Mid: Tiger orchid, pink lotus, jasmine petals
- Dry: Patchouli, liquid musks, white cedarwood
- Paraben-free, phthalates-free, cruelty-free and vegan
- Each fragrance is thoughtfully cared for from production start to finish.
- About the Bottle: This bottle is composed of glass and can be reused or recycled. Remove cap and any spray parts, including the dip tube. Rinse out glass portion and reuse or recycle.
- Bakelite Compression Cap: This cap is biodegradable and contains no petrochemicals.
- Made in the USA
1.7 oz / 50 ml
Alcohol Denat., Fragrance (Parfum), Water (Aqua/Eau), Citric Acid, Tetrahydroxypropyl Ethylene Diamine, Alpha-Isomethyl-ionone, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Citral, Citronellol, Coumarin, Eugenol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool