Ellis Brooklyn SALT Eau de Parfum
“The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears or the sea.” –Isak Dinesen (Karen Blixen)
Made in small batches in New York, each Ellis Brooklyn fragrance is paraben- free, phthalates-free and PETA certified vegan and cruelty-free. The fragrances are packaged in glass bottles from an Ecocert supplier, and the Bakelite caps are made without the use of petroleum or its byproducts. They are committed to sustainability, clean formulations and continued innovation in responsible fragrance sourcing and composition.
SALT—Salty skin, the creamy heat of the sun and a whiff of tropical florals, SALT is sensual, complex and soul-healing. SALT features the heady salty notes of vegan ambergris with the tropical floral notes of Tahitian tiare and the warmth of sandalwood and musk.
- Top: Ylang Ylang, Violet Leaves Absolute
- Mid: Tahitian Tiare, Magnolia Dianica
- Dry: Musk, Ambergris (Vegan, sourced through NaturePrint™), Sandalwood
- Paraben-free, phthalates-free, cruelty-free and vegan
- Each fragrance is thoughtfully cared for from production start to finish.
- About the Bottle: This bottle is composed of glass and can be reused or recycled. Remove cap and any spray parts, including the dip tube. Rinse out glass portion and reuse or recycle.
- Bakelite Compression Cap: This cap is biodegradable and contains no petrochemicals.
- Made in the USA
1.7 oz / 50 ml
Alcohol Denat., Fragrance (Parfum), Water (Aqua/Eau), Citric Acid, Tetrahydroxypropyl Ethylene Diamine, Alpha-Isomethyl-ionone, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Cinnamal, Citral, Citronellol, Coumarin, Eugenol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Isoeugenol, Limonene, Linalool
There are no reviews yet.