Ellis Brooklyn FLORIST Eau de Parfum
“Where flowers bloom so does hope.” – Lady Bird Johnson
Made in small batches in New York, each Ellis Brooklyn fragrance is paraben- free, phthalates-free and PETA certified vegan and cruelty-free. The fragrances are packaged in glass bottles from an Ecocert supplier, and the Bakelite caps are made without the use of petroleum or its byproducts. They are committed to sustainability, clean formulations and continued innovation in responsible fragrance sourcing and composition.
FLORIST—Sheer, modern, and beautiful, FLORIST eau de parfum is a celebration of the citrus floral. Featuring the enchanting, powerful tuberose, but approached in a sparkling new way, FLORIST pairs tuberose petals with Italian bergamot, golden gardenia, honeysuckle and jasmine in a stunning arrangement that lingers like a flower-tinted spring breeze.
- Top: Italian Bergamot, Lemon Sfuma, Lily of the Valley, Pear
- Mid: Tuberose Petals, Golden Gardenia, Jasmine Sambac, Honeysuckle
- Dry: Upcycled Cedarwood Virginia, Sandalwood Spicatum, Ambrox
- Paraben-free, phthalates-free, cruelty-free and vegan
- Each fragrance is thoughtfully cared for from production start to finish.
- About the Bottle: This bottle is composed of glass and can be reused or recycled. Remove cap and any spray parts, including the dip tube. Rinse out glass portion and reuse or recycle.
- Bakelite Compression Cap: This cap is biodegradable and contains no petrochemicals.
- Made in the USA
1.7 oz / 50 ml
Alcohol Denat., Fragrance, Water, Citric Acid, Tetrahydroxypropyl Ethylenediamine, Alpha-Isomethyl-ionone, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl, Salicylate, Citral, Citronellol, Eugenol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Isoeugenol, Limonene, Linalool