Everist Waterless Conditioner Concentrate
Haircare meets skincare, without the added water.
Most conditioners are more than 70% water, made from petrochemicals and packed in single-use plastic. Everist had a better idea. Introducing the first waterless conditioner concentrate – a 100% plant-based paste-textured concentrate that is activated by the water in your shower.
This lightweight, silicone free formula gently conditions hair without weighing it down, leaving hair feeling soft and healthy. At 3x concentrated, a whole bottle of conditioner fits in a 100ml travel-friendly aluminum tube and is filled with hydrating ingredients like aloe vera and hyaluronic acid.
Made with a refreshing blend of five essential oils all with hair and scalp benefits, including bergamot, rosemary, orange peel, clary sage and peppermint (hint: it smells ah-mazing). Great for weightless volume, softness and shine, and travel.
Includes zero-waste tube key. 30+ uses per tube.
- Aloe Vera: packed with Vitamins A, C and E to condition hair and soothe the scalp
- Vegetable Glycerin: effective moisturizer and humectant to reduce frizz and strengthen hair
- Coconut Oil: a multi-benefit powerhouse, rich in lauric acid to restore hair’s protein, smooth frizz and help retain moisture
- Shea Butter: Rich in essential vitamins and fatty acids to deep condition, strengthen and soften locks
- Peppermint Oil: improves scalp health and circulation, helping to eliminate dandruff and stimulate hair growth
3.4 oz / 100 ml