Ellis Brooklyn VANILLA MILK Eau De Parfum Travel Spray
The best place to use vanilla beans is anywhere where they won’t be mixed in with a million other flavors. — Alex Guarnaschelli
Made in small batches in New York, each Ellis Brooklyn fragrance is paraben- free, phthalates-free and PETA certified vegan and cruelty-free. The fragrances are packaged in glass bottles from an Ecocert supplier, and the Bakelite caps are made without the use of petroleum or its byproducts. They are committed to sustainability, clean formulations and continued innovation in responsible fragrance sourcing and composition.
VANILLA MILK—Delicious yet sophisticated, faceted yet smooth, VANILLA MILK is a fragrance of paradoxes. VANILLA MILK eau de parfum uses two types of vanilla extracts, a touch of florals, delectable cocoa shell, rich amyris, and a creamy milk accord. VANILLA MILK is specially created to wear the best on skin. The scent is designed to get better with your own body heat and chemistry.
- Top: Creamy Milk Accord (vegan), Frangipani, Peony Rose
- Mid: Bourbon Vanilla Bean, Madagascar Vanilla Bean Extract, Upcycled Cocoa Shell Extract
- Dry: Benzoin Resinoid, Amyris, Sandalwood, Musk
- Paraben-free, phthalates-free, cruelty-free and vegan
- Each fragrance is thoughtfully cared for from production start to finish.
- About the Bottle: This bottle is composed of glass and can be reused or recycled. Remove cap and any spray parts, including the dip tube. Rinse out glass portion and reuse or recycle.
- Made in the USA
0.34 oz / 10 ml
Alcohol Denat., Fragrance (Parfum), alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Benzoate, Citral, Hydroxycitronellal