Ellis Brooklyn APRÈS Eau De Parfum Travel Spray
“He was mastered by the sheer surging of life, the tidal wave of being, the perfect joy of each separate muscle, joint, and sinew in that it was everything that was not death, that it was aglow and rampant, expressing itself in movement, flying exultantly under the stars.”
― Jack London, The Call of the Wild
Made in small batches in New York, each Ellis Brooklyn fragrance is paraben- free, phthalates-free and PETA certified vegan and cruelty-free. The fragrances are packaged in glass bottles from an Ecocert supplier, and the Bakelite caps are made without the use of petroleum or its byproducts. They are committed to sustainability, clean formulations and continued innovation in responsible fragrance sourcing and composition.
APRÈS—The freedom of the mountains, the rush of alpine air, the bracing freshness of evergreens, and the richness of bourbon, praline and vanilla, APRÈS is a celebration of the wintry outdoors. APRÈS opens dewy like first snow and then evolves into a boozy-woodsy brew laced with spices and sweetness. Addictive, compelling and bold, APRÈS is a beautifully structured scent with both strong sillage and longevity.
- Top: Saffron, Juniper Berries, Cardamom
- Mid: Soft Suede, Bourbon, Violet, Praline, Guaiacwood, Labdanum
- Dry: Musk, Vanilla, Patchouli, Cedarwood, Sandalwood
- Paraben-free, phthalates-free, cruelty-free and vegan
- Each fragrance is thoughtfully cared for from production start to finish.
- About the Bottle: This bottle is composed of glass and can be reused or recycled. Remove cap and any spray parts, including the dip tube. Rinse out glass portion and reuse or recycle.
- Made in the USA
0.34 oz / 10 ml
Diamine, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Cinnamate, Citral, Citronellol, Coumarin, Eugenol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Isoeugenol, Limonene, Linalool
There are no reviews yet.