Dr Loretta Micro Peel Peptide Pads
Exfoliates to reduce appearance of fine lines and pores.
After forty years of dermatology practice and clinical research, Dr. Loretta has developed this peptide-infused glycolic peel to exfoliate, hydrate and calm in one simple step. These Micro Peel Peptide Pads provide the perfect balance of exfoliation with skin hydration and calming. The lightly textured pads feature 10% glycolic acid at pH 3.5 to allow for advanced ungluing of dead cells at skin surface as well as in pores. Additionally, marine peptides produce a moisture surge and support collagen and, finally, kola, matte and guarana extracts provide proven skin-calming benefits.
- Pollution: Low pH medical grade 10% glycolic acid enhances exfoliation of dead cells, debris and pollutants at surface and in pores.
- Climate: Algae peptides increase skin’s moisture levels to hydrate as it exfoliates.
- 10% Glycolic Acid: Provides enhanced exfoliation and micro-peel by removing dead cells from each other and debris from pores and skin surface, improving skin texture, luminosity and lessening pore appearance and breakouts.
- Marine Peptides: Replenish moisture loss caused by skin-drying environmental conditions and exfoliation, while also protecting skin from climate controlled and colder, drier environments.
- Matte, Kola and Guarana Skin Calming Botanicals: Soothe skin and calm any stinging or irritation during the advanced exfoliation process.
Water (Aqua), Glycolic Acid, Glycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Lactobacillus Ferment, Xanthan Gum, Butylene Glycol, Cola Nitida (Kola) Seed Extract, Ilex Paraguariensis (Mate) Leaf Extract, Paullinia Cupana (Guarana) Seed Extract, Ahnfeltia Concinna (Red Algae) Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sodium Benzoate, Sorbic Acid
There are no reviews yet.