COOLA Mineral Face Organic Sunscreen Lotion Sheer Matte SPF 30 – Tinted
This beautifully lightweight protection settles over your skin like a cool morning breeze. The mineral matte sunscreen then quietly disappears, as its sheer, Farm-to-Face® formula gives your skin a line softening matte finish without a greasy feel. Because it has a subtle tint, there is no white overcast. This organic, antioxidant-rich formula is free of fragrances and silicones, and full of COOLA’s Plant Protection® complex to help support and nourish skin.
- 70%+ certified organic ingredients
- Iconic, mattifying mineral face sunscreen with powerful broad spectrum SPF 30 protection
- Non-nano zinc oxide sunscreen actives
- Water resistant (80 minutes)
- Features Plant Protection™, COOLA’s proprietary blend of naturally effective and antioxidant-rich nutrients
- Fragrance free
- Vegan / gluten free / paraben free / silicone free
- Hawaii Reef Compliant Act 104
- Recyclable plant based tubes sourced from sugar cane
- TSA approved size
1.7 fl oz / 50 ml
Active Ingredients (Sunscreen): Zinc Oxide 10.5%
Inactive Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (ORGANIC), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Polyglyceryl-4 Laurate/Succinate, Glycerin (ORGANIC), Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Poly C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate, Sorbitan Oleate, Trimethoxybenzylidene Pentanedione, Arachidyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oleosomes, Mauritia Flexuosa Fruit Oil (ORGANIC), Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil (ORGANIC), Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Oenothera, Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil (ORGANIC), Rosa Canina Seed Oil (ORGANIC), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Opuntia Vulgaris Extract, Behenyl Alcohol, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Isostearic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Citric Acid, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Iron Oxides, CI 77891, Sorbitan Isostearate, CI 77492, CI 77491, Disteardimonium Hectorite, CI 77499, Propylene Carbonate, Gluconolactone, Sodium Benzoate
There are no reviews yet.