Cocokind Resurfacing Sleep Mask
This nourishing sleep mask uses bakuchiol, a plant derived gentle retinol alternative, to reduce the look of dark spots, discoloration, and premature wrinkles and fine lines. Wild indigo extract helps this resurfacing mask address visible signs of fatigue, and beta glucan hydrates and calms the look of inflammation, making it ideal for a wide variety of skin concerns.
- This alternative to retinol mask gently resurfaces skin overnight to smooth texture, even tone, and reduce the appearance of dark spots
- Plumps skin with hydration and helps to reduce signs of stress and fatigue
- Reduces dryness and promotes a more even looking tone
- Bakuchiol – helps reduce the appearance of dark spots, uneven tone, and fine lines and wrinkles. The source is 3rd party regulated and extracts bakuchiol from babchi seeds that have fallen to the ground (versus harvesting the plants)
- Wild indigo extract – helps reduce visible signs of fatigue like dryness and dullness
- Beta glucan – (derived from oats) locks in hydration, calms, and supports skin’s natural moisture barrier
- Squalane – a natural moisturizer in skin, helps to provide lightweight hydration and helps to replenish the skin barrier
How to recycle: Remove the lid from the jar. Rinse and wipe out the interior of the jar and peel off the labels. Toss the jar and lid in your recycling bin.
1.7 oz / 50 ml
Water/aqua, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit water, glyceryl stearates, glycerin, leuconostoc/radish root ferment filtrate, squalane, cellulose, bakuchiol1, adansonia digitata seed oil, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*, caramel, sodium dehydroacetate, baptisia tinctoria root extract2, citric acid, beta-glucan *certified organic, 1plant-derived retinol alternative, 2wild indigo extract
There are no reviews yet.